PPG1000 Week 12 – Plenary Session
… agenda for PPG1000, 30 November 2016.
Judging Canada’s Institutions
1 – Introductory Comments (Ian Clark)
- Course Evaluations for PPG1000
- Institutional Analysis assignment:
- drill down to at least the Government Program level
- imagine who would ask for a briefing note on your Op-Ed and who would have to write it, drawing on your Final Paper
- Meeting with Anne Scotton, INAC Chief Audit and Evaluation Executive, at noon on Monday, 5 December – if interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day today
- Op-Ed Concepts and Techniques:
- Introducing Michael Valpy: see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Valpy
2 – Presentation on Writing Op-Eds
3 – Judging Canada’s Institutions (Gabriel Eidelman and Phil Triadafilopoulos)
4 – Reflections on the Course and Timetable to 16 December
Page created by: Ian Clark, last modified 30 November 2016.